One of a Kind ...

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Artworks

This is my first entry. To be honest, I used to have a blog quite sometime ago. However, I never had the chance to keep up with it so deleted it.


I spent most of my time being by myself. Not much friends in the first place and I would prefer life to be this way. :) You may wonder how come I don't get bored to death...I do my stuff on my own...I paint...I love art..Love to draw and most often found myself holding a pencil and a sketchbook...Life is not gonna be peaceful when you are surrounded with bunches of friends...Life is much better when you know how to find peace within yourself...


Here are some of the artwork ...





"...a place where I used to hang out most of the time with him...we would talk about anything..everything...he was my first love...sometimes life doesn't always have a happy ending...but that don't mean it will always stay that way..."











"i was sitting at Starbucks and I was imagining how teapots would look like if they are very colourful..."
















"I thought of dark skies...I picture myself looking at a town..attacked by twister... their faces... its kinda abstract.." ;)














"ahh...they thought they were alone..even he at that door thought he managed to peep...but theres always someone out there...."













"this piece was greatly inspired by Vincent Van Gogh's... I hope he will Rest in Peace.."













posted by The Scribbler at Sunday, September 23, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


>