One of a Kind ...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My boyfriend is so adorable =)

Today I woke up at 5am for 'sahur' and then went back to sleep.
I woke up again at 6.30am to see my boyfriend off. He went for reservist for a week :( . I will miss him alot.

He looked so cute just now...and he kept on telling me that he looks like a turtle..coz of the backpack which he carried and there was a safety helmet on top of the backpack..
(Nvm dear... even if u actually looked like a turtle or tortoise or whatever...ur still the most adorable one to me, theres no doubt about that)

So after Ive seen him off, I bought papers and here I am now at home...not feeling sleepy at all...which is kinda weird coz yesterday(or rather just now), I slept at about 3am.

Hmmmm...I think I'm gonna browse thru the papers now... So I'll be back later! =)
posted by The Scribbler at Sunday, August 31, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


>