One of a Kind ...

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Simply.Beautiful.Love.







Love can be expressed in many different ways. Quotes about love are one of the most enjoyable ways to do this. It's very interesting to read and understand Love quotes.

These are some of those simply beautiful love quotes which I came across online.. really love them..

I've noticed that being with you, I smile a little more often, I anger a

little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter and life is so much

sweeter. For being with you takes me to a different place. A place called

love"
-- Brady Seals



"I learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget


the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on, and

treasure the memories."
-- Alicia Boxler

Love is a many splendid thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!
~ from the movie Moulin Rouge ~


Once upon a time, something happened to me, It was the sweetest thing that could ever be, It was a fantasy, A dream come true, It was the day that I met you.--anonymous



Love Is A Painting And Your Heart Is The Paint Brush. --anonymous

My love for you is very rear and mess with I shall not dare. I hope we can grow old and cold together so that when ever we part form this world we can rest in peace knowing we parted together and not alone. But for now I will remember the beautiful sound of your chest tone and you can remember the way I spoke to you on the phone. We will always know that we will not be alone because our love is so strong and bold . -- anonymous

It is not how much you do, but how much Love you put into the doing that matters.-- Mother Theresa



My wife is as handsome as when she was a girl, and I...fell in love with her; and what is more, I have never fallen out.-- Abraham Lincoln

‘You don't marry someone you can live with...you marry the person who you cannot live without.’ --Anonymous

That's all for now...will be back with more ;)
posted by The Scribbler at Tuesday, October 02, 2007

1 Comments:

Nice page, keep it up lady!! Luv'd de Amr Diab vid...it reminded me of someone Sigh~

2:20 PM, October 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


>