One of a Kind ...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

While waiting for the...

I couldn't get connected to the outlook express..been waiting for last 2 hours. Boss told me that it will get connected in an hour's time. So I guess right now I can't forward/reply to any mails so why not use this time to write here. :) Well the morning is looking fine as usual, I bought garlic toast for breakfast and yea today I was damn early...I actually reached work at 9.05am whereas my work only starts at 9.30am.. Ate the bread and kinda full for now.. gonna wait for outlook express and yea still waiting for Eddy's sms. I think he must've overslept..wonder what time he slept yest ..talking abt overslept..There was once I slept at 1am and woke up the next day at 8pm! Just imagine that! Such a pig I am..anyway I was born in the year of pig! Shhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone well I guess they got to know it already..so congrats to everyone whos born in 1983---year of the pig *Oinks*! I eat alot and hmmm sleep kinda little so I am not really a pig! okok what nonsense am I talking about, I'm just waiting for the outlook express like I've stated earlier.. Oh well.. I hope time flies today! Coz I am very sleepy..I really couldn't sleep yesterday,I slept at 3plus am and had to wake up at 6.45am..btw, I just answered the office phone and guess what that person remained silent and I could hear that he/she just entered the lift coz I could hear the 'Door closing' thingy followed by the bell! HAHA and it happened twice,then thrice then again!! So my boss asked me ,"What happened?" I told him there was silence at the other line..and he told me "Ok I will answer the next call." Hmmm..weird huh, I guess it might be some prank calls or maybe just maybe..that person had forgotten to lock his/her mobile keypad!! LOL..u might never know!
posted by The Scribbler at Sunday, January 27, 2008

2 Comments:

...that caller was waiting for your boss's voice, maybe.

T-A/C

9:52 AM, March 12, 2008  

Hehe! well...Perhaps thats true! ;)

7:43 PM, March 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


>