One of a Kind ...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wow Wee new earrings!!

The other night, I was at the bugis village with Eddy. It was very crowded and I told him that it was just like the Geylang Bazaar during the Ramadan festive..hehe anyway we walked thru the crowd and then something caught my eyes.. 8 earings for 10 dollars! I stopped and looked again! Those earrings soo many different types.. eight pairs for just ten dollars! Isnt that good or what?? So what else, I picked what I like and Eddy helped me to choose very attractive ones..(Thanks a bunch sweetie for having that much patience waiting for me to choose those earrings..it was really tough choosing..coz all of them were nice!) yeah I would say it was worth it cos normally,they will sell it 3 for five dollars and this is like 8 very nice ones for ten dollars..Btw, I took snaps of them ...Here are some of the earrings



posted by The Scribbler at Sunday, January 27, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


>