One of a Kind ...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Im Rich! (AKu Kaya!) LMAO

Today Im richer by S$7,260.00!!! (I wish they are MINE!argghh!!) I have to bank them in later so I thought why not take a pix with them first.. eheheh LMAO! So there is the pix..pls ignore my dull-looking face..been in the office all day k! (;



ITs not my money but who cares...one day I will make that amount of money in one month! (yeah thats what I call Motivation!) ahahhaa... Ciao!
posted by The Scribbler at Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2 Comments:

See HERE

7:56 AM, February 27, 2008  

Hello. You'd like it where I work. We keep thousands of notes from most global currencies around all the time. I'm not here to spam you with that, though. I'm curious where "peace.love.hope.trust.believe" came from. I'll be looking through your archives for a few days.

I'm an anonymous coward, but you can email me at trctechs at yahoo dotcom.

9:09 AM, March 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


>