One of a Kind ...

Monday, January 28, 2008

Look! Ive got a seat!

This morning, the train was crowded as usual and ya i was like hoping n wishing that there will be someone alighting,so that I could sit. Errmm alright I have to add, so that I can 'rush' to the available sit and just sit down and sleep..was kinda sleepy, had flu so I ate the flu tablet which made me realllllllly sleepy now. But its really nice to be in this state, its like 'everything's so blurry, everything's so unreal, I feel that I am in a dreamy state...'

Haha! Alright back to the crowded train scene, like I said, I was really wishing that some poly students or ITE students will alight at YCK or AMK and then I can happily sit. My heart sank when only a couple of them alighted, that too, they were far from my reach! And some nyonyas quickly rushed to the seats. Sigh, then I keep on wishing and wishing someone would alight the following stops and suddenly, a lady who was sitting right infront of me stood up. "Finally..." I said to myself,feeling damn delightful.(I mean come on, I am sure some of you must've experienced this, its like you're damn sleepy and all and so weak and just wished that you could get a seat..)

That lady stood up at the Bradell station, I thought she was going to alight but she just stood up and stand nearby the train door. Ok, so I sat down, no I didnt even have to rush ;P And yea so I watched the lady and thinking that she will alight at the next stop, maybe that was why she stood up earlier, bcoz like I said the train was crowded. I waited but she didnt alight at all...infact she didnt untill we reached Raffles Place, where I alighted too. I was wondering hmmm how come she was so considerate in giving me the seat, I looked at my tummy, nope..no bulging sight which made me look like I'm pregnant..hehe so ya I just take it that maybe she thought I look kinda tired and pathetic... or maybe she's just tired of sitting down! LOL
posted by The Scribbler at Monday, January 28, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


>