One of a Kind ...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Its been a year =)

Today is my 1st Year Anniversary with my sweetheart!!
Yeah time really flies and we've been together for a year already. Through these times, I really got to know him better and all I can say is, hes the best thing that has happen to me in my life =)

Being in love and being in a relationship is never easy,of course there were ups and downs but all that actually helps to strengthen our relationship,brought us closer together and made us love each other even more..

My sweetheart wrote this for me, I think its really sweet of him...



To my sweetheart,Eddy, I love u =)

posted by The Scribbler at Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2 Comments:

Aww,best wishes from me to the both you ya!
xx

5:00 PM, September 14, 2008  

Thankx Iza.. =)

9:47 PM, September 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


>