One of a Kind ...

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lemon Zinger®

I was very hungry just now so I had dinner @Banquet with mom. We had Mee goreng kerang or in English, Mee goreng with cockles. :D Eeerr...I think so..

We dropped by Cold Storage to buy some groceries, I decided to get some stuff to keep me awake in the office. Unfortunately, not the chocolates as I'm having braces on, so I was browsing through the shelves and I chanced upon Lemon Zinger. The packaging looks really refreshing, its a drink made up of fresh lemon and lively Guatemalan lemongrass. & oh, those lemons were blended with hibiscus.

Later on, while reading a book, I decided to try the "new" tea out. It gives off this amazingly sweet-smelling aroma, obviously the drink is very refreshing and it has this gingerly taste which I just love alot. I am having flu and somehow (again, there must be a scientific way to explain this,but too bad, I am not good at Science,oh well) my flu is getting better.

This tea will definitely helps to keep me awake during the times in the office :P
I'm glad I chanced upon it. Took some pix of it...try it out ya all! :D


The packaging:


Whats in the box?


Tea bags :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by The Scribbler at Sunday, July 12, 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


>