One of a Kind ...

Friday, April 2, 2010

Pasts

Throughout all these years, I saw some dark hidden secrets...those not meant to be seen by me...
Somehow, without me even foraging for it, it just appeared...perhaps its just meant to be seen by me.
So somehow, I knew what were the happenings way before...but luckily they were all way way before.. At least it does not affect me in my everyday life but I am unsure about the future tho.

I was shocked at first but come to think of it again, I kinda have that vision about the past. There were too many...to many of them...

Sometimes I asked myself, Why me out of the whole bunch? Certainly I don't have any of the criteria / requirements to be the one...So why me? Perhaps because I'm the idiot...who knew stuff but pretends to not know anything about it...

Sometimes I do ponder on this...till my head gives me some sort of what you can call a migraine.

I guess previously, those were just signs which God might have wanted me to view... I should have stopped it way back...that faithful incident, those incidents. He had wanted me myself to view those and stop it right then n there...But me? All I did was to cry...typical of me, a cancerian emotional freak...and then when my visions began to get cleared again...I resume staying on and NOT moving on..How dumb was that?

Thing is now, so what those were in the past but why on Earth must I be the victim to be able to see all those? Don't you know its very depressing...hurtful to me..
All I wanted is for those to be somewhere...away from the heart.. away from the vision of that of mine and most importantly of yours! Hell no, they were all there, lying around, too many of them...just too a plenty of them all...

& why? What did I do wrong? I tried all I could to be good...
Tried all I could....
Still, all those seems to linger on my mind...there were just too many of them...too many that I could not take it sometime.

Where did I go wrong ? What did I do wrong that I have to go through all these?

Again, remember the saying, Every cloud has a silver lining..perhaps now's the bad times & I do hope soon better times will come...

Forever close to your heart....
posted by The Scribbler at Friday, April 02, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


>