One of a Kind ...

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Common face?


Yesterday, in the evening while I was at work, I received a message from my friend, K, he smsed me "I'm at an Italian restaurant at robertson walk, and I swear there's a lady who looks just like you!"

Well its not a surprise for me, Ive been told soo many times by people ard me that they have seen me before...they have seen me somewhere, or "hey do u have a twin sis or something,coz i saw a gal...."

I guess I have a common face...haha dunno if that's a good thing or bad...yea maybe I have clones...hehe, recently my friend he told me that he saw someone who looks like me so he approached her and yea it turned out that she wasnt me...and yea he was lucky coz they ended up being friends! LOL it was like a blessing in disguise i guess! hehe ;)
Do u think I have a common face? Lemme know wud love to hear abt it
posted by The Scribbler at Wednesday, October 03, 2007

2 Comments:

You don't have a common face. Of course, I'm in Northeastern US.

I, OTOH, look like a Unix geek that needs a shave.

just the A/C crawling your archives again. hi. I'll sign as T-A/C. I may keep that nym for a while, too.

9:26 AM, March 12, 2008  

Unix geek! hmm interesting ;)

7:47 PM, March 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


>