One of a Kind ...

Friday, October 5, 2007

Fooood Foood Fooood



I cant believe it..ive been eating lotsa food these days! I think its because I'm like having nothing to do these days so I focussed on food...LOL...Yesterday went to the Bazaar @ Wdls causeway point and i bought two cheese sausages, three japanese chicken and cheese balls( hehe i dunno whats it called!) and yea i bought ramly burger! And i ate all that like within 20 mins...i was pretty hungry..


And today for lunch, I ate briyani rice with butter chicken and mutton curry! GOSH what a fattening lunch you might say! hehe yea it was and right now Im at work...feeling sooooooooo terribly sleepy and I just wish I can have my bed next to me,I think I can get high when I eat too much! LOL
posted by The Scribbler at Friday, October 05, 2007

2 Comments:

OMG your eating as much as my daughter :-)
last night she ate for 1.5hrs, I think both of you gonna b as BIG as a house.:-) lol, what is your secret to staying so slim??

7:06 PM, October 05, 2007  

looks so yummy.>>>

10:14 PM, October 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


>