One of a Kind ...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Night ramblings

Its 3.05am and I'm still awake. Played pool and won 3 times in a row...thats not bad isnt it.. ;P

Found a really cute image(to me its so cute) for my sweetie and sent it to him...hope he likes it..

Ive realised Ive put on some weight..mebbe on my cheeks?? lol or I don't know..mebbe somewhere else... Therefore, I need to start planning my fitness regime and yea tone down those celulites..hahahahahaha..

Hmmm.. I'll start by jogging I guess for now...and do sit ups every night before I sleep, I plan to buy a treadmill so that I don't have to jog along that park...usually I jog there with my bf whenever he knocks off early from work...otherwise, I get lazy and I sort of forgotten to jog.. lol..yea im the lazy sort of person sometimes..

Alright...Im just bored so pls don't mind me rambling...

Sighs...bored again...
I just realised that I get bored quite easily sometimes...especially in the nights where Im all alone...

Oh...I browsed through photobucket and found this:

This is pretty cool, I like the abstract thingy.


Lol...too true to be true.. ;P


Ermmm...wow..what a thought huh..



Awww...isnt this peculiarly sweet...


Haha..just4thefunofit! =)


Alridy... I think I'm finally getting into the sleepy kinda moood...hehe
Guess I'll be back tomorrow or something... nightS!
posted by The Scribbler at Tuesday, September 16, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


>