One of a Kind ...

Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday = Blue blue day

The clock on the wall of my room,right infront of me, shows that its 5 mins to midnight. YAY! Monday is gonna be over!!
Okay this is gonna be kinda kiddish or rather kinda superstitious,but to me,Mondays are really blue days! Mondays are those days where I will drag myself to work, furthermore it was raining damn heavily just now and I almost fell asleep again on my bed the moment I woke up.. yeah when it comes to Monday,I am always hoping and wishing that when I wake up,its still the weekends,but too bad that wish of mine will never come true...yeah I know it won't. ;P

Work was fine just now, as usual, I was doing some compilation of reports, did some replying of emails, joked around with my colleague, did some work again and discussed about some stuff again and did some work again. Not forgetting, chatting with my sweetheart on MSN.

Anyway I tend to drift away from the topic sometimes, pardon me for that. Well, what I wanted to say was,I believe in Mondays are blue ones...hehe..
So I never wear blue on Mondays! Sounds crappy but hell yeahh...Mondays are definitely not my favourite day of the week. I know I know you're gonna say its all in the mind...but trust me its locked there in my mind that Mondays are blue,lazy,sleepy,full of yawning,full of stretching,full of sighing,full of day-dreaming days. LoL But then today was not so bad because I met my sweetheart at the end of the day.

So all was good :)

Now gdnite to all of you, its 12.03am right now and I'd better head to bed, I would'nt wanna be tossing and turning like the day before yesterday where I really could not sleep and ended up sleeping only at 3am :( I ended up as a zombie at work.
Alridy, I'll definitely be back soon for more blogging, recently I have been thinking of having a haircut, no its not a bob, but kinda short one. Okay you will have to read my next post to find out more.... till then... tc everyone!!
posted by The Scribbler at Monday, November 10, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


>