One of a Kind ...

Friday, September 19, 2008

A very beautiful song to me.

I have a diverse taste in music. I appreciate all kinds of genres and I am very glad that I have this interest.
To me, it would be such a pity if I lived my life just by listening to e.g;hiphop & etc...
No please don't get me wrong, I am not here to offend those who loves listening to hip hop or blackmetal or etc...
Like I have mentioned, my diverse taste in music, allows me to appreciate all kinds of genres and mainly, I listen to new age,alternative,indie bands,classical,gothic rock. Nevertheless, I repeat, I appreciate all kinds of genres in music.


By the way,I love songs from Secret Garden,its new age, to me they are just so peaceful..serenading.
I have been trying to find this song for quite sometime and finally Ive managed to get it.

I know not everyone will appreciate new age genre. It depends on individuals with the kind genre they listen to. =)

Heres, Lonely Swan by Secret Garden.




And yes,

"Music...gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination...and life to everything." - Plato

=)
posted by The Scribbler at Friday, September 19, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


>