One of a Kind ...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BUZZ!!

Guess whos back??!! Back again...Zuli's back!!! Tell a friend!! ( lol ..ok that was lame)

Gawd...it feels like a year since I last blog!

Yes, I have been very busy. Moreover, it was the festive season, been busy visiting places and been busy eating! oopss.. ;P

& have I told you yet??! Ive got a job!! Well..errmm actually 3 jobs but finally I managed to evaluate them and came to a decision. I chose a job which is totally something new to me, I have never done anything related to this line before. It is a great challenge to me. Been working for nearly a week now, love the people(even though I didn't really mixed around much,well I just believe in "Be good, be enthusiastic but don't talk too much" )

Anyway like what I was saying, yeah, been working at the new place for a week now, nice environment, good scenery, the SG flyer...n we are located on the 17th floor..kinda high...

My bosses are real good people, very open-minded sorta...
Plus, every staff is encourage to log on to Skype, MSN, Google Talk, YM... :D


But but but, my job ain't easy, its pretty complicated and totally mind-boggling at times,plus I have to be almost perfect, meticulous and whatever you call it. Seriously. It's going good, like Ive said..very challenging..

I loike :D
posted by The Scribbler at Wednesday, October 15, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


>