One of a Kind ...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Happier U

I just read on the papers about Oprah's losing & gaining of weight.

Well, what I'm gonna write now, may or may not have anything to do with her, it depends on how you take it. I am not very sure, perhaps you could tell me ? ;P

I love to observe and ponder on stuff and from what I have observed, eventually I personally feel that, if one decides to shed off some fats from his/her body in order to look much slimmer, to look better for the society or in other words to make the society feel good abt him/her, tendency is that, the person may not stay in their current state for a long time. Reason is simply because, he/she is doing it for the public and NOT for himself/herself, all he/she cares alot is about what the public thinks.

This is what I think, one should go on a diet with an objective which states, 'I want to go on a diet because I want to be fit, I want to have a much slimmer body, I want to have a better lifestyle, I want to be much healthier and most importantly, I am doing it for myself.' Well of course, there are cases whereby , you really want to go on a diet in order to make yourself look better to the person you are very attracted to OR mostly for the ladies, its nearing your wedding day and you badly want to fit in that beautiful white satin/silky wedding dress and look really good in it. However, I think you should always remember, that you need to make yourself feel good before you actually can make others feel good about you. You need to be happy with yourself and you need to love yourself before you can let others actually do the same to you.

FYI,I am NOT at any point, trying to say that plump, obese or etc people don't look good, what I am trying to convey here is very simple, if you would like to make any changes in your life(not just in losing weight), also changes like trying to improve in your studies or in your work or trying to achieve something, you should do it because you want to do it for yourself and all the other people can come in 2nd to that. Only then, you will be much more motivated to reach your goals.

Most of you may think, that of course whatever you are doing, it is very common sensical that you are doing it for yourself, but think again, are you really doing it for yourself all these while? Well, to be frank with you, I have experienced this before, therefore, I am still learning from it all.

Btw, have you ever heard of this saying ,''People will always talk about you, so might as well give them something to talk about" ;P
No one is perfect, so live your life the way you want it to be and don't take critisms to heart. Love yourself first b4 others can do the same to you. ('',)
posted by The Scribbler at Thursday, December 11, 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


>